Upgrade, Inc. (DBAs include Universal Credit, and the names here, collectively “Upgrade,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity for all qualified people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodation will be made for any applicant who may have difficulty communicating with our employees due to speech, hearing and/or vision impairment. It is company policy to not discriminate against individuals with disabilities; all employees are expected to provide equal opportunity and customer service to all current and prospective individuals regardless of disabilities.
Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS)
Upgrade accepts all forms of TRS to facilitate telephone calls. For resources on available TRS options, please visit the Federal Communications Commission or dial 711 from any phone. Once you are connected with the relay service, we invite you to contact us at (833) 441-2441.
All Upgrade products are available via http://upgrade.com, allowing you to apply without the need for a paper application. Additionally, we offer our Application by Phone service on our Personal Loan product. To complete an application over the phone with an Upgrade representative, please call (844) 311-0088.
Most browsers have built-in accessibility features that Upgrade.com supports, from the ability to change colors, contrast, and text size, to using screen readers and skip controls. If you have questions or concerns about the accessibility of Upgrade.com, please call (833) 441-2441 or email us at email@example.com.
- To zoom in, press CTRL + PLUS SIGN (+)
- To zoom out, press CTRL + MINUS SIGN (–)
- To zoom in, press COMMAND + PLUS SIGN (+)
- To zoom out, press COMMAND + MINUS SIGN (–)
Change Foreground/Background Colors
- Select Tools > Internet Options > General dialog page, and the Colors button
- Check the dialog boxes to set individual preferences
- Select Tools > Options. In the dialog box, select General > Fonts & Colors
- Select Tools > Preferences. In the dialog box, select Fonts and Page Style
- Does not currently have options to change text and background colors.
- Select Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Update
- Select Menu > Help > About Firefox
- Download will start automatically > Select Restart to Update Firefox
- Select Menu > Update & Recovery > Check for Update > Update
- Select More button (three vertical dots) > Update Google Chrome (if button isn’t visible, Google Chrome is up to date) > Relaunch
Website Accessibility Resources
The Upgrade mobile app supports Apple users with an iPhone 7 or newer running iOS 9 or later as well as Google users running Android 6 (Marshmallow) or later. You can download the Android app here, and the iOS app here. If you have questions or concerns about the accessibility of Upgrade’s mobile app, please call (833)-441-2441 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.