Careers at Upgrade
Our mission is to help our customers move in the right direction with responsible financial products that put more money in their pocket.
Help us make financial products more rewarding and affordable for millions of families across America. At Upgrade, we like to tackle big problems and create innovative products that make a meaningful difference in people's lives. We don’t have all the answers, but we never stop learning.
Our Core Values
- We trust and care about each other.
- We welcome all team members and value the diversity of our teams.
- We make every effort to empower one another.
- We are curious and ask why.
- We are open-minded and consider new ideas.
- We continually look to improve the way we operate.
- We launch products and process early, then test and iterate.
- We think ahead so that we are not rushing into things we are not prepared for.
- We work together to fix anything that breaks.
- We enlist the help we need and follow through to the end.
- We acknowledge our mistakes and learn from them.
- We hold ourselves accountable as a team to reach our goals.
Life at Upgrade
Recognized For Being a Great Place to Work
Upgrade has been named a "Best Place to Work in Fintech", a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” three years in a row, one of the “Top Companies to work for in Arizona” two years in a row, “Best Engineering Team" and we have received awards for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, Veterans, Compensation, and Outlook. In 2021, we were also the fastest-growing company in the Americas (Financial Times) with the fasted-growing US credit card (Nilson Report).